Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is achieved by the use of the latest technology and innovation. The Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is made from 100% polyester, which is optimal for moisture management and breathability. The Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 comes in a regular and a big size and is available in different colours now.
Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022
Inspired by Burramattagal People, the art of the Parramatta Eels Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 celebrates the connection the clans of the region have to the Parramatta River. Sean Kinchela celebrates the river as a meeting place for the Darug People, the Toongagal People and Burramattagal People. The Eel in the centre of the jersey represents the River which served as a food source, cultural practice grounds and means of transport.
- Manufactured by Macron
- Sublimated design incorporating sponsors logos
- The Red Poppy is worn in remembrance of those that sacrificed their lives in service of the country
- Art design by contemporary artist Sean Kinchela is inspired by the Burramattagal People and the importance of the Parramatta River to the people and c
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Embroidered Parramatta Eels and NRL Telstra Premiership badges on the chest
- Stretch panels create an comfortable fitted fit