This Gold Coast Titans Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 is made from a lightweight, soft and stretchy fabric. The Gold Coast Titans Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021 is designed to be extremely breathable and comfortable for all-day wear. It features Gold Coast Titans logos down the front, back and sleeves.
Get behind the indigenous culture with the Gold Coast Titans Mens Indigenous Jersey 2021. Your Gold Coast Titans will proudly wear their 2021 Indigenous Jersey when they take on the Sharks in Round 12. The jersey is the result of collaboration which involved emerging Indigenous artist Ashleigh Banks, the clubs’ Indigenous players and Dynasty Sport’s international design team. “The artwork I have created represents the players as they walk proudly (footprints) onto the field for each and every Titans game, carrying their culture on their backs” Banks said. “The mixture of blues in this painting and stingrays represents the Torres Strait Islander players, and the sandy tones and emu’s representing the Aboriginal players with them both coming together in the middle to represent the Titans as one family”. This lightweight Gold Coast Titans 2021 Men’s Indigenous Jersey will have you celebrating the indigenous culture for many years to come.
- Embroidered Titans and NRL Telstra premiership logos
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth with mesh panel detail
- Drop hem finish
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Set-in sleeve design with underarm and side torso mesh panelling
- Fabric: 100% Polyester with Mesh Panels
- Tapered torso seams