This Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is made from 100% Polyester and features a v-neck collar, along with full sleeves, with a contrasting V-shaped design on the back of the jersey. This Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 is designed with the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks logo on the front and back of the jersey in contrasting colours.
The Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jersey 2022 features deep blues mixed with lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty’s artwork shows deep colours in the sea and lighter tones along the shoreline. The term Kurranulla, meaning “place of pink” in the seashells on the jersey’s top, is represented by the jersey’s seashells. The fish at bottom are a collaboration with local Aboriginal youths from the local hostel Jay. They show traditional food sources. The sharks are seen circling at the bottom in a feeding frenzy.
- Elaine Chambers – Hegarty uses the Shire land and water as inspiration for her Jersey artwork
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Side torso mesh panels on the underarm and side of the torso increase airflow, keeping the wearer cool
- Streamlined collar with V-neck and reinforced bar-tacks
- Dynasty manufactured it
- Tapered torso seams to give you an athletic look
- For a more sustainable product, the Ecotek fabric is used. It is made of recycled water bottles.
- Drop hem finish
- Embroidered badges of the Telstra NRL Premiership and Sharks on the chest