The Cheap Sydney Roosters Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2020 is a light weight training jersey for everyday use. Made from 100% polyester, the Cheap Sydney Roosters Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2020 features a rib knit collar and racer back for a performance fit. The Cheap Sydney Roosters Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2020 features a contrast Sydney Roosters crest on the chest and back. The Cheap Sydney Roosters Men’s Indigenous Jersey 2020 is available in a variety of colours and sizes to suit your needs.
Support the Sydney Roosters this season in your very own Sydney Roosters Indigenous Jersey 2020.
Designed by Kylie Cassidy
Some of the meaning to artwork includes;
- Red, blue and white dot work of different sizes throughout the piece is to represent the diversity of the club and its supporters learning and sharing in our culture.
- The footprints and surrounding area indicate the act of dancing and kicking up dust, which signifies the moving in the womb of Mother Earth. This act relates to the Roosters when they take to the field during Indigenous Round in 2020.
- The outline of the Rooster logo is overlapping the circle and shows the strength and support of all areas of the Club. The Sydney Roosters logo is outlined in dot work to represent the ongoing Indigenous heritage of the players, staff and members of the Club.
- Red dots along the outside represent the families, members and fans who continue to support the game. Along the bottom are tools and weapons used to represent both the women and men players and staff at the Club. The men are represented by the hunting boomerang’s, woomeras, clubs, shield and Spears. The women are represented by dilly bags, clap sticks and digging sticks.
- Below are the totems of the Indigenous players of the Sydney Roosters, including players from the Junior Squads to the NRL. The totems contain symbols that represent land, sea and sky.
- Sydney Roosters ‘club’ is depicted as the main circle. There are journey lines branching out from the circle which represents the many community programs and events the Roosters are involved in.
- The red circle with the dots in the centre are dreaming symbols showing our connection to our stories, songs and culture. The 15 meeting place symbols (the blue circles) are connected together representing the 15 premierships the Roosters have won. They are surrounded by symbols representing mountains, water and land showing the journey the team has taken for each premiership.
Jersey features include;
- Embroidered Sydney Roosters club logo
- Embroidered NRL logo
- Sublimated sponsor logos, Steggles, Magic Glass and Ikon.
- Shirt tail hem for a superior fit
- Designed and manufactured by ISC